This is not a commitment to lend.
Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Some products may not be available in all states. Credit and collateral subject to approval.
Terms and conditions apply. All rights reserved. We respect your right to privacy.
Licensed in Oregon and Washington. OR ML-5462. Mortgage Cafe NW LLC
NMLS 1482278 | 9295 SW Electric St. Suite B, Tigard, OR 97223
Equal Housing Opportunity
Our license numbers are disclosed to you so that you can look up our company and loan officer license info and history.
You can access this information at NMLS Consumer Access
Mortgage Cafe NW LLC NMLS 1482278 – licensed in Oregon & Washington
Adrian Hinckley NMLS 264845 – licensed in Oregon
Michelle Rodriguez NMLS 125653 – licensed in Oregon & Washington
Cristie Stevens NMLS 88082 – licensed in Oregon & Washington
Lauran Woodruff NMLS 1394300 – licensed in Oregon
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all, sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: social security number, income, employment information, assets, payment history, and credit scores.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. Listed below are the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information, the reasons Mortgage Café NW chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing:
- Mortgage Café NW shares your personal information for our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transaction(s), maintain your account records, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. We may disclose non-public personal information about you to third parties including financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, securities broker-dealers, and insurance agents, non-financial companies such as title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc. We do not provide an opt-out for limiting this sharing.
- Mortgage Café NW does NOT share your personal information for marketing purposes (to offer our products and services to you), for joint marketing with other financial companies, for our affiliates’ everyday business practices [information about your transaction(s) and experience(s)], for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes (information about your creditworthiness), or for non-affiliates to market to you. You may not limit these types of sharing because we do not share this information.
- Mortgage Café NW has no affiliates, does not share with non-affiliates and does not jointly market
To Limit Our Sharing Or If You Have Any Questions:
Please call 503-684-2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For joint accounts, your opt out choices will also apply to other individuals on your account.
Mortgage Café NW provides this notice to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. We use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know this information to perform their job duties.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you give us income information, your social security number, asset information, employment history, employment information, apply for a loan, or show your government issued ID. We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus and creditors (regarding creditworthiness and credit history), current and previous employers, affiliates, or other companies.
This Privacy Statement describes how Mortgage Café NW LLC (“Mortgage Café NW”) uses the information you provide.
You may choose to provide information about yourself in order to be contacted by Mortgage Café NW or receive a response to your application for a certain loan product. Such information may include the following:
- Your name
- Contact information including a phone number and email address
- Property address
- Other information you choose to provide via a telephone call, letter, e-mail or through this application
Primarily, the information you provide will be used to contact you and qualify you for certain loan product(s). You understand that by submitting your information through this application, you agree to be contacted regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry. By providing information to Mortgage Café NW through this application, a telephone call, an e-mail or letter, you authorize Mortgage Café NW to engage in the following uses of your information:
- to improve its products and services
- to periodically market its products and services, telemarket its products and services, and send promotional emails and advertisements
- to contact you
- to provide your information to a lender(s) in order to qualify you for certain a certain loan product(s)
Additionally, you authorize Mortgage Café NW to share your information with:
- its affiliates and/or divisions
- financial & non-financial service providers and companies, retailers and direct marketers
- third parties who perform marketing services on behalf of Mortgage Café NW or one its divisions or others with whom Mortgage Café NW has a joint marketing agreement or arrangement
Right to Opt-Out of Information Sharing
Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
Certain state law may give you additional rights to limit sharing. Ifyou wish to opt-out, you must send an email to email@example.com or call 541-280-6967 indicating your preference to opt-out of sharing with affiliated companies, non-affiliated third parties or both. However, by opting-out you understand that such opt-out may affect your access to certain financial products, which may otherwise be available. You are encouraged to obtain information on as many products and providers as possible.
If you do not wish to opt-out, no action is required and until you provide the required notice of your opt-out preference Mortgage Café NW is authorized to share your information as described above.
Mortgage Café NW has measures in place directed to safeguarding the information that you provide. Such measures include, but are not limited to, implementing policies and procedures regarding data security.
Please note, no data transmission over the Internet or any wired or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Mortgage Café NW recommends you do not send any confidential information and/or nonpublic personal information by e-mail. If you choose to send confidential information and/or nonpublic personal information to Mortgage Café NW via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
Most web browsers afford you the option of modifying your settings to reject cookies should you choose. However, declining cookies may interfere with your ability to take full advantage of the features of this application.
Change in Control
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business of Mortgage Café NW. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of further secondary use of your information following any such change in control.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
Mortgage Café NW reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without notice, but the most current version of the Privacy Statement will always be available to you. By continuing to use this application and the services available through it, after the date of any change to this Privacy Statement, including accessing this application, you agree and acknowledge acceptance of the Privacy Statement in its most current version.
By using this application, you agree to this Privacy Statement and to the use of the information Mortgage Café NW receives and collects as stated herein and in ways Mortgage Café NW may notify you of in the future. By providing any personal information to this application, you acknowledge that you fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information. Mortgage Café NW reserves the right at its discretion to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Should you still have questions regarding Mortgage Café’s NW use of your information and the protection afforded it, you may contact Mortgage Café NW using the below information:
Mortgage Café NW
9295 SW Electric St. Suite B
Tigard, OR 97223